Well, yesterday sure was something. I didn't really do anything interesting. Spring break sucks when you friends have it the week before. I went on a bike ride, then I had to go help, like always, at choir practice.
Now, after choir, I had to baby sit for Chloe. Her dad drove us from choir practice to their house. Now, we got their and went out on the deck, so we would stay out of their hair while they got ready for their "date." Then her mom asked if I could help her with dinner (which I had said i could make), and then said, "So about Saturday..."
NOW, lets back up. Saturday, I babysat for 7 hours (a good $70), and Chloe had a COMPLETE metal breakdown, about yogurt. So, like the good babysitter I am, she went to bed early and I didn't put up with her crap.
Anyway, the mom said, "You know, when I make dinner I give her a lot of independence about what she eats. She is very independent." Of course I say sorry and come up with some bullshit about why I was strict. But, um, EXCUSE ME???? INDEPENDENT MY ASS. She's just a spoiled brat, who's parents are idiots. They let her do anything.
Okay, so yesterday, right before they left, Chloe comes out wearing her mother's new designer dress and almost gets food on it. What does her mother do??? "Oh," (grimacing), "that looks cute on you...."
Well, anyway, thats all I had to say yesterday.
Now, after choir, I had to baby sit for Chloe. Her dad drove us from choir practice to their house. Now, we got their and went out on the deck, so we would stay out of their hair while they got ready for their "date." Then her mom asked if I could help her with dinner (which I had said i could make), and then said, "So about Saturday..."
NOW, lets back up. Saturday, I babysat for 7 hours (a good $70), and Chloe had a COMPLETE metal breakdown, about yogurt. So, like the good babysitter I am, she went to bed early and I didn't put up with her crap.
Anyway, the mom said, "You know, when I make dinner I give her a lot of independence about what she eats. She is very independent." Of course I say sorry and come up with some bullshit about why I was strict. But, um, EXCUSE ME???? INDEPENDENT MY ASS. She's just a spoiled brat, who's parents are idiots. They let her do anything.
Okay, so yesterday, right before they left, Chloe comes out wearing her mother's new designer dress and almost gets food on it. What does her mother do??? "Oh," (grimacing), "that looks cute on you...."
Well, anyway, thats all I had to say yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment